A Practical Guide to Teaching and Assessing the ACGME Core Competencies, 2 edition download free
In genre Science
English | ISBN: 1601467400 | 2010 | 394 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Teach, assess, and document the competencies with this best-selling, step-by-step guide.
This book and downloadable tools provide a fully updated, step-by-step guide to help residency program directors, coordinators, and medical educators teach, assess, and document all six ACGME core competencies. With expanded content from 11 experts in the field, this resource offers best practices, sample tools, and in-depth expert insights for each of the competencies. Moreover, this second edition includes learning activities for each competency, as well as a new chapter on 'the hidden curriculum.'
What's new in this edition?
- New chapter examining the 'hidden curriculum' in GME, focusing on ways that the culture of the learning environment influences how residents learn to treat their patients and coworkers, as well as approaches to align the hidden and formal curricula
- Six new contributing authors who share their best practices for teaching and assessing the core competencies
- Fully updated reviews of the medical education literature to ensure you have the most up-to-date methods for documenting and measuring resident competency
- Expanded evaluation tools, forms, and resources.
With this book and downloadable tools, you will be able to:
- Get the in-depth understanding needed to teach the competencies to faculty and residents
- Use sample tools, forms, and methodologies as a basis for teaching and assessing the competencies
- Save time otherwise spent searching for competency-specific articles and resources, synthesizing the information, and developing tools from scratch
- Master difficult competencies like practice-based learning and improvement and systems-based practice
- Develop objective measures and evaluations for the traditionally more subjective competencies like professionalism and interpersonal and communication skills
DOWNLOAD A Practical Guide to Teaching and Assessing the ACGME Core Competencies, 2 edition
(Download Free For All Devices)
Here you can download A Practical Guide to Teaching and Assessing the ACGME Core Competencies, 2 edition for free. It's FREE 100% and works great with iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. We have special whitelist of the file share services where our web-spider search downloads links for A Practical Guide to Teaching and Assessing the ACGME Core Competencies, 2 edition: Dropbox.com, Uploadednet, Depositfiles.com, Dfiles.com, Fileboom, FileFactory , FileJoker, Hugefiles, Keep2Share (K2s, Keep2s), Mega.nz, Neodrive.co, CloudZilla.to, Rapidgator, Rg.to, Solidfiles, Tezfiles, Uploadable.ch, Uploaded.net, Uploaded.to, ul.to, Uploadrocket.net, Upsto.re, Upstore.net, Zippyshare